skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Semester in China
Studying abroad at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Spring 2009)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
ni hao
- kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mackenzie
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
I work for Cameron International and I just started my expat adventure. I am from America and I moved to Aberdeen, Scotland, UK at the beginning of 2012.
View my complete profile
Links to Videos/Pictures from my time in China
My Pictures (Part 1)
My Pictures (Part 2)
2009 Chinese Lunar New Year Fireworks
Caitlin's pictures
Kevin's pictures
Joe's Pictures
Date & Time
The current time in China is 12 hours ahead of West Lafayette which means China is 13 hours ahead of Wisconsin.
Contact Me
Email:
mamcnama@purdue.edu
AIM:
MacMac787
Skype:
MackenzieMc710
Skype Phone #:
262-646-6189
China Phone #:
15900445600...just in case you are in China and want to reach me :)
Links
ESPN
News: Journal Courier
News: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
News: Purdue Exponent
Photos from the trip
Purdue University
Shanghia Jiao Tong University
Weather: Shanghai
Weather: Waukesha
Weather: West Lafayette
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(64)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(20)
Back in a routine
The Last day in Harbin
Harbin Ice & Snow festival
A weekend trip to Harbin, China
My life kind of got boring now that I am an engine...
One class & an easy afternoon
First Day of classes
Day 2 at MinHang
Arriving at the SJTU MinHang campus
Friday the 13th
My Last Week as a Liberal Arts Student
Squatty Potties
A little shopping and trip planning
We introduced hot fudge sundaes
Basketball with our Chinese classmates
Getting to know our Chinese classmates
Superbowl Monday
ni hao - kyle
Nan Xiang Dumplings
It is the end of week 4
►
January
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment