Sunday Feb.15th…
This morning we woke up early to have the SJTU guys help us get our books. We had to walk over to the Mechanical Engineering building…so we were able to see a lot of the East side of campus.
This campus is so big that when they ran out of room to build on the West side of the highway they dug tunnels under the highway and built a campus on the East side that is twice as large as the West side. It is a beautiful campus, a lot of green area and trees. Also there are a number of rivers running through the campus. I cannot wait for a warm day to just sit outside and enjoy the campus…by the way the weather turned cold again. It has been rainy and cold…I guess we are just getting prepared for our trip to Harbin.
When we got back from our trip around campus, and lunch of course, we cleaned some more of the room and put in another movie. It is nice to relax. It seems like we were so busy when we were in XuJiaHui campus and now we finally get a chance to sit back and relax. Later on the guys came back to try and help us register, registration was still closed for the foreign students so it was unsuccessful.
After a failed registration attempt we talked to our sophomore friends and met with them for dinner. After dinner some of them went KTVing. Caitlin, John, Kevin and I decided to go back to the rooms and play some euchre. Kevin and I were partners and we did horrible. We got killed 3 times in a row. We were euchred so many times it was ridiculous. I do not blame it on our lack of skill I blame the loss on the incredible cards that Caitlin and John were delt. It was not even fair! I have never seen so many good hands in a row.
After being torn to shreds in euchre, we all just hung out and talked for a while. It was an early night but we had a lot of really good laughs while playing cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment