Tuesday Jan 13th…
Today we sat in class all day. Although we only have 2 classes right now we are in the classroom for a long time. Today we had Dianne’s class in the morning for about 1.5 hours and then Weiqi’s class in the afternoon is over 3 hours long. In Weiqi's class I gave my presentation and we also took our first quiz. Between these two things I am already 30% done with this class in just 2 weeks!!!
We didn’t do much after classes. It was a low-key day…a lot of people were recovering from lack of sleep. We ate lunch and dinner in the dinning hall. During lunch time the dinning hall is crowded and there are a lot more food options but I feel like no one eats dinner because at night it is empty!
After dinner Caitlin and I came back to the room and started looking at airfares and things to travel around a little bit. We want to take small day trips around shanghai and then we are also wanting to take a couple of bigger trips maybe to Tibet or Japan or something of that nature. Flights are just really expensive right now.
We both ended up going to sleep at like 10PM. I guess every once in a while a lazy day is just what I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment